Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pics from Peru!


That is Rachel's school, the building next door is being rented by the military, if you look very closely at the upstairs opening in the picture, you can see two soldiers.

I was giving this young man a first grade math test.



This was at a mall overlooking the ocean.


That is me with Fabricio, Carolina, and Hemana. Carolina was four and I got to hang out with her a lot.


The place we at lunch had some traditional dancing.



See picture below....







That, is Cuy (coo-ee) or Guinea Pig in English.





This I took when we went to the farm. I think it's my favorite picture from Peru.




A street vendor.





Me and Ceci.





Not sure the name of this place, but I saw the catacombs there.










Prayer




Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: