Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 15-16 Recap

Okay, not much to report.
Yesterday was school, I got to help out some, I graded some papers for the 1st and 2nd grade teachers.
Ironically enough, the papers I was grading for first grade were, writing pages-as in- I was grading how well the first graders did their cursive writing. :D
Then I did some pages for the second grade teacher.
Last night was the ladies Bible study, that ended up lasting till 11, and I fell asleep upstairs around 10. :)
Today was school, I gave a couple of tests to two first graders, then I just sort of wandered, took some pictures, then hung out in Rachel´s music class cuz no one needed anyhelp.
stupid swine flu. I could´ve been at the school for two weeks. Oh, well, God´s in control, so, I
don´t really mind that much. He knows what He´s doing better than I do :)

Went to the mall today, picked up some last minute things, and I got some Ice cream. :)

Just so you all know

Peruvians eat a LOT. Large portions.
Well, it probably isn´t as much as it seems, but it´s at lunch, and the rice is really, really filling.
Small breakfast, and a snack in the evening, but it´s they make up for the absense of food at dinnertime and breakfast at lunch.
Rachel and Ceci will probably make fun of me for that...

Well, I am all packed, just waiting, I fly out at 7.05 and get to STL at 5.15.
Long day.
But I´m happy I only have to flights.
Okay, Talk to you all later, Can´t believe my two weeks are up already.

Thanks for following :) I´ll do one more Peru update when I get home.
Thanks for the prayers.

Night.



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: