Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4 Recap

Today went by fast.
Went to the grocery store and bought some stuff, We (Me, Rachel, and Cece) made taco salad for lunch Yum!
Then Rachel and I went to visit Danella in the hospital, she was going in for surgery (she´s doing well) Rachel talked with her mom for a while, and her aunt tried her best to talk to me, so we exchanged names, and ages.
I really need to learn more Spanish than Gracias... Cece´s neice was helping me some tonight.
Carolina, absolutely adorable!
We babysat her and her little sister for a little while.
Then we came back to Rachel´s place and I tried some kind of fruit, it was okay, very unusual, i´ll try to get some pictures up tomorrow.
Alrighty.
Night All!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

1 comment:

Esther said...

Maybe Rachel can Cece can help with your Spanish!
I am praying for Danella!