Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9 Recap

Hey everybody, what´s up?
Nothing much happened yesterday, stayed at home and read mostly.
Then Rachel had her Bible study, at which I also read, since I don´t speak spanish. So, I´ve made it through two books in about 3 days.
Today was kinda the same thing. I read, and watched and episode of Robin Hood online, then Rachel came home and she slept, and I read, and halfway watched another episode of Robin Hood.
Then we went to Ceci´s house, then to Jockey Plaza-a mall-and got cinamon rolls, yum, and leftovers for breakfast.
We nearly got into a fight with a taxi driver, but I wasn´t nervous, Ceci seemed to know what she was doing, even though I couldn´t understand everything that was said.
I did pick up that he was unhappy.
Wasn´t nervous though, I don´t know, I was just observing everything that happened and keeping my eye on the guy in the street, in case he decided he was on the taxi driver´s side.
Got to spend a couple of hours at Ceci´s house just listening to her and Rachel talk.
It was a Lot of fun!
my ´quarantine´ends tomorrow, and I can go to school.
Carolina, Ceci´s niece, has decided she likes me, and she picked me to sit next to her in the van :)
Alrighty, nothing else to say.
Night all!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: