Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12 Recap

Went up into the mountains today! Absolutely beautiful!
The car ride was fun, It was me, Rachel, and Juline, who got here yesterday.
Went up to Ticlio, which has the highest rail way crossing in the world.
Then went back down to San Mateo, which is now one of my favorite places. It was a smaller town, it had a very neat Plaza, and one of the houses was crazy colorful. We were walking through the town, and we heard a band, so we went to see, and it was the day to celebrate their patron saint.
My camera died on the way up, so, had to use Rachel´s camera...then it died too. So, I do have Some pictures. :)
Have to say, I have not been nervous with the driving in Lima, but on the mountain road, I closed my eyes a couple of times.
Then came home, got some movies, and Rachel and Ceci and I watched 8 Below.
It was a fun day!
Can´t believe that It´s already Friday.
Still not quite ready to go home.
Night all!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: