Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6 Recap

Hello all!
Went to downtown Lima again today, went to ¨the nuns¨and ate lunch, it was very good. Then saw the Inquisition Museum and the Catacombs.
The lady giving the Catacombs tour was adorable, she ended about every other sentance with ¨Yes?¨way cute, her English was pretty good too. She seemed eccstatic to be giving tours.

Came home, then ran up to see Daniela, she seems to be doing pretty good, and seemed to enjoy ¨the Magicians Nephew¨I forgot how much I like the Chronicles of Narnia.

Came back home then walked to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things for a bbq tomorrow.
Then hung out with Rachel, watched TV, ate some oatmeal and a chocolate crossiant. yum.
I feel like I´ve been here forever-not a bad thing :)

Church tomorrow, then the BBQ-birthday party.
Alrighty, I am off, gotta clean up a bit, then going to bed.
Night all!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: