Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 14 Recap

Hey guys ! :)
Okay, first off, last night after I had already posted, we went over to Ceci´s parent´s house. Everyone (with the exeption of one person) who had been out that afternoon, plus Ceci´s parents were there.
We had yucca which had been boiled, then smashed like potatoes and then filled with cheese and fried. I can´t remember what it was called. We also had some fresh Guabana juice (some of the best juice I have ever had!) I also got to try just the fruit, it was so good!
I also tried some coffee, and my taste for that has not changed, it´s still nasty stuff :)
The yucca tasted like potato to me, it was okay.
I loved the juice!
After we had eaten, Ceci, Carolina and I started playing a game that we had played earlier in the afternoon.
You go in a circle naming animals, colors, countries, whatever you want really. Eventually Juan and Isabel joined in and then Rachel and Ceci´s dad. Caro ended up leaving halfway through. :)
It was a fun night.
Today was awesome to.
Went to Lacomar, a mall facing the ocean, it was pretty cool. Had a chicken sandwich and fries, a fried banana and Inca light (light is the word for diet).
The fried banana was fantastic. mmmmm :)
Then we went over to the market and bought souveniers. That was a lot of fun too :)
We headed over to the fountain park after that, it´s so cool! The water was in time with the music, and the colors were awesome! It was a lot of fun.

Alrighty, that´s all I´ve got for now, Rachel is at Ceci´s so I´m just hanging out.
Talk to ya later!





Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: