Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5 Recap

Okay!
What did I do today???
I rode the busses with Rachel and we went and had lunch. Chicken and Fries, it was very good, I tried a couple of the sauces*Rachel and Cece will have to remind me what everthing-every place is called.
Went to see downtown Lima, very cool! Saw the Plazas and just walked around. Very pretty.
Tried a doughnutish food, can´t remember the name, have to tell you all later. It was pretty good. Then went to the mall and got Ice cream, Cece got her picture taken with a soccer player :) And I got to meet more of her family and See her sister and her neices again.
Tomorrow gonna see more of Downtown, and get to see Danella.

LOVING Peru, LOVING all of the people! Even the Lady I met in the airport was awesome!

Alrighty, that´s really all I´ve got for now.
Gonna try to put up some pics.
Night all!




Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: