Saturday, October 25, 2008

quick update!

Only got like 2 minutes so plese excuse any typos!

Nanc is going well, we talked about communicaton, the role of the husband and wife, and marriage in general.
It's really cool to see God growing people through this!!
Heading off shortly, not sure of everything we're going to be talking about today but I will enjoy it. I love learning about God.

Okay, had a question on the last post. "Since when am I going to BBC? I thougt Pensacola Christian." I decided on BBC pretty much because that is a 'missions' school. and reading in the BBFI information, the wife of a missionary must go through the same education he does. And it would make things eaiser if I just went to BBC rather than another school where I would have to take another semester? Year? (can't remember no time to look, I'll clarify later.) And even thinking about it right now as I type, I also want to get a certificate from the community college involving web design and some other stuff, so. Hopefully BBC next fall! We'll see what God has planned.

Always, whatever God has planned I will be in the center. : )

gtg

Talk to you guys later!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

1 comment:

Andrew Laffety said...

Ah. And of course I find this two minutes after I send you the question in an email. By the way, love the new picture. Your hair is offically cool. Or something. Either way, don't take my word for it. I say things like "cut a rug".