Monday, October 6, 2008

Batman or Buddy?

Had a fantastic time Sunday night at an afterglow. Hung out with friends, and got to know some people in my class a little bit better.

At one point the new Batman movie was being discussed when the question came up:

Who's better? Batman or Buddy the Elf?



You decide!


(I still haven't seen any of the new batman movies so my vote goes to Buddy!)


: )


Not much going on this week. I work thursday and friday, and will have to do some schoolwork on saturday.


I like the fact that I ended up taking American Government during the Presidential election. I'm learning how a lot of this stuff works. Pretty cool.


Not doing much right now, half watching "Primeval" A british TV show where there are 'anomalies' allowing dinosaurs and the like to travel to the present day, where our heroes must find them and send them back (a) before the anomalie closes. (b) without the public finding out. Not a very good plot, but fun to watch.


Kind of like "Speed Racer"


Well, I guess I'm gonna go.


Night All!


2 comments:

Andrew Laffety said...

That sounds like something, well, soemthing. I like the picture. Good job.

Anonymous said...

So you stealing Hank's gig for posting ideas? Where's the tip jar? What's next? The mighty willow or the majestic oak?