Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Westerns

I really enjoy westerns. Way fun to watch, even if they're very predictable.
Just finished watching "The Magnificent Seven" for the first time.
It ended just as happily as "The Great Escape" did. (I'll whine about that movie later)
The final line in the magnificent seven was.

"We always lose"

How happy sounding is that? (this would be after the 7 was reduced to 2)

I liked it though, just like I like the Great Escape, it just catches me off guard when it's not happily ever after Like "El Dorado." : )

Well, it is only 7:55, I'm finished with school, have no chores to do, YAY! Gonna have a nice night.

Finished reading Macbeth, and really don't know what happened... I know Macbeth and his wife and several other people died, but, I'm kinda confused on who did what, when and how.

Hope my teacher explains it. (He's not nearly as good as Mrs. Schmuck was.)

Well, I'm going to go see what my family is watching downstairs.

Night All!

1 comment:

Andrew Laffety said...

I wish I was that teacher's kid. I would be Mister Schmuck. Best name ever.