Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quick Trip

ahhh...

just got home from work about 20 minutes ago.

now i'm updating, eating a bag of chocolate covered pretzels, drinking sprite, and watching the cosby show.

not much has happened for me to update you on.

Worked today and yesterday, and only work tuesday next week. had a very long night, very very busy.

I worked halloween night, and if every halloween night was like that one, I would be happy to work that night.

every one was in a good mood, no one was ticked when i told them i couldn't sell them their beer. And we had some good costumes come through. : )
We had :
A cow
A pirate
two convicts
and this afternoon:
the joker from 'the dark night' ( I still want to see that movie )

i can't remember any other good ones.

i think i'm going to try to illiustrate my title "in the center" with a drawing. Not sure yet.

ummmm..... trying to think of something to write....

alrighty,
i'm coming up with nothing.
so, good night everybody, and dont forget to set your clocks back!



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

1 comment:

Andrew Laffety said...

That's awesome. I was at Little Ceasers and they had a sign that said you could not come in with a mask. Guess that makes it harder to get robbed. I start work tomorrow. I am so pumped, and kinda freaked. You could not imagine what I have imagined going wrong. Hope none of it does. Good luck with your job.