Friday, October 3, 2008

Paint.net

My dad found a site called Paint.net, it has pretty much the same applications as the program I used to create: "Thinking on Them" below.


So I've been playing around with that for a while. Made these two last night and this morning.
Those are pictures we took when we went to England in 2003


























And the one above is pictures from Peru in 2007.

Ah! I could do that stuff all day.

Had a question in one of the comments.
Yes, Fireproof is a "Christian movie"
and, according to IMDB.com number 4 in the box office! mad over $6 MILLION! how cool is that!
http://www.imdb.com/chart/


Also had a request for some "Sparky Speech"

A couple of Sundays ago I recited matt 28:19, Go ye therefore and teach all nations.
Then all of the Sparkies recited John 3:16 "For God so loved the world-"
One little boy pipes up.
"The whole world??? That's a lot of nations!"

We were also warned that week not to use the handrail because of possible boogers...

Sparks.

: )

Going over to pick my sisters up in a couple of minutes, then dropping them off at my Grandma's for a sleepover. Don't know what I'll do tonight, was gonna watch a movie with my mom, don't know if that's gonna happen though.

Alright, I'm outta here, got to go pick up my sisters.

Night all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! I am so excited that a Smith is actually blogging!!

Andrew Laffety said...

I should see that. Since you like it so much, get Phil to make a youth group activity out of it.

Anonymous said...

JSYK I was reading some previous messages and Fireproof in no longer #4 in the box office. Just thought you should know!