Tuesday, October 21, 2008

STOP IT!

Awesome. : )

Okay, so, haven't updated in a while, been doing schoolwork. What's happened lately...?

hmmm...

I got my hair chopped short, like, ridiculously short, too short to pull back into a ponytail. That was Wednesday.

Saturday I went to my friend's surprise party, it was really cool, she thought it was her sisters party and then she gets home and it's for her! Had a good time there. Then I went and got my senior pictures taken at a park, some friends from church took them for me. We then went to my parent's class activity "Nacho Night."

I love nachos.

Sunday, had a parent teen lunch played dodgeball-always fun- and drove up to church, then home again, then up to church six times. I think my car is going to automatically drive that direction from now on.

I work tomorrow, 7 to 2 (the only day I work this week), have piano lessons, and then church.

NANC FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!!!!

Read a book on George Muller this morning. He was an incredible man, he started out as a prussian theif, and ended up running five houses for orphans in Bristol England all on prayer, he never asked money from anyone but God.

He lived until he was 93! that is back in the 1800's he outlived his first wife, who was eight years older, and his second wife 21 years younger.

As I was reading the book it was at the part where he was studying Hebrew, because he wanted to be a missionary to the Jews, and he had 6 months. And I started getting all excited. He was studying to be a missionary and in about a year I will be too! I don't know, reading that kinda made me able to see myself studing from some big textbook, until then it was just 'yeah, college next year hopefully.' But I'm starting to get excited.

I'll write more about Muller later, he was just an incredible man.

On a much less serious note...

I made a cheese sauce for home ec today and it worked!!! YAY!

The last thing I made for home ec was yeast bread. Ummmmm... Yeah okay, the bread didn't rise at all and it was really heavy, and it didn't cook all of the way through, so I'm very excited about my cheese sauce.

Alrighty, I think that's good for now.

Talk to ya later!

Later Update:::

Changed my background again, because I was having trouble with the formatting on the other one. : )

And the poll for Batman vs Buddy is over. I would like to thank all 5 of you who voted. : ) Buddy the elf won with 3 votes, Batman only received 1, and Don't make me choose got 1 vote.

alrighty, night all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Well thank you I feel better knowing you are still out there ;) You are growing to fast my dear neice... I can't believe. I am proud of you ;)

Andrew Laffety said...

I am so excited for NANC. See you there!