Friday, October 10, 2008

The Motions

Had a good day today. Work and school.
I really like my manager, Dave, he's very easy to approach when I have a question.

Took my sisters over to their friends house so, home alone watching the Cosby Show right now. Might watch the Godfather later, I don't know.

Have to do schoolwork tomorrow.
Have a vocation and patriotic project to work on and homework.

Listening to Matthew West earilier. Has a really good chorus in the song "The Motions"


"I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day,
Without your all-consuming
Passion inside of me.
I don't wanna spend my whole life askin'
'What if I had given everything, instead of goin' throught the motions?'"

I thought it was really good.

Trying to figure out how to get music to play on this so I can play "The Center" but, it involves html and I have absolutely NO idea how to mess with that so-
I'm off. My class is going to paintball tomorrow, I have to miss
: ( I LOVE paintball. Oh well.
Friend day, Sunday curious to see how many people come.

Alrighty, Night all!

1 comment:

Andrew Laffety said...

Aw man! I was so looking forword to shooting... I mean hanging out with you. See ya Sunday.