Monday, September 29, 2008

FIREPROOF

Okay, so, I went and saw "Fireproof" on Friday, I got to take my sisters, and it was the first time I got to go and do something non church or school related. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE going to church, just something new)

Anyway, Fireproof was just as good as Facing the Giants and Flywheel, It was so incredibly sweet! One of the sweetest lines in the movie is

"Fourty-Three"

I'm not going to explain it, you'll have to go see it yourself. (It's Totally worth the 7 or 8 dollars)
Oh my Word it was fantastic!!!! SOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!



Friday night was also the "Third Annual Video Scavenger Hunt"
That was also WAY fun.
There were a couple of new items added to the list, some involving my place of employment specifically. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or not...
So, I ended up:
  • playing duck-duck-goose in front of an open Save-a-lot.
  • washing my hair in a QT sink, (I know they get cleaned)
  • giving a member of my team a hug, (the item was give a gas station attendant a hug),
  • singing happy birthday to a member on the opposite team (get a store clerk to sing a recognizeable song)
I was also in a human pyramid in front (okay fine, off to the side) of MY QT. Gave doughnuts to some girls who were returning carts at a Dierberghs, among a couple of other things.

And yes, my team won by 3,000 pts. It should have been 8,000 (one of the girls got dressed up in full scuba gear) but, that was not on the video. No names will be mentioned...I love our camera-woman by the way.

I have a couple of projects in school to work on, but I am caught up as best I can be with the fact that the one project was never given a timeline, it was just "go work on your project." Which, I guess is a good thing, it will help me figure out when I need to get things done, organizational skills, which will be good to have when I go off to college. (hopefully next fall but we'll have to see about that.)

I am going to go make my dinner, and then go see if "Heroes" has been recorded yet.

Night All!!

1 comment:

Andrew Laffety said...

Fireproof is a Christian movie right? I forget.