Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today was Wednesday

Today was Wednesday.
have had a good week so far, worked yesterday.

I've been reading Ephesians 1 for the past two days, using an NAS version. My dad said he would get me a study Bible, the options are NKJV or NAS, so I'm trying the NAS to see if it's so different from what I'm used to that it's uncomfortable. (which so far, it's not).

Found a verse, Eph 1:7-8, I Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace (8) which He lavished on us...

Grace which he lavished on us. Couldn't really be put any better than that could it? I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I find really good wording or phrasing, after all it is God's Word.

The only thing I didn't care for in that was 'trespasses' personally I prefer 'sins' it just sounds more like it actually is. 'Trespasses' doesn't sound as bad to me.

Class was very good tonight, we talked about forgiveness.

I got caught up on some schoolwork today. *YAY*
Have a couple of difficult projects to work on still.

Proabably going to go take my sisters to see "Fireproof" Friday, really excited about that. It looks really good.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1129423/

I love my mom, she is so fantasic, I can go to her for anything.
Alright
I need some sleep.

Night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you too