Monday, September 22, 2008

New Title

I finally came up with a better title than "What's Up?"
The Title "In the Center" Comes from Matthew West's song "The Center"
The gist of the song is I want to be exactly were God has put me and "I don't want to move unless You move me."
One of his best songs by the way.

Well, I added some new links on the side, came up with a new name for my blog and I looked around on connectionpoint.net, the bbfi's website.

Other than that, I've done school.
Now, I have to study for a poem quiz, and write my final draft of my "Everyman" essay.

Then later, my family and I will be watching the Heroes season premiere. (About time!)

alrighty, I guess I'm gonna go.

talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Andrew Laffety said...

I like the new title. Your right, it is a lot better.

Anonymous said...

That is a great title. I really like it. Very creative. I like Matthew West too.
Thanks for the updates, I like to read about how things are going.
Even if you don't feel you say much, I enjoy it.