Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hummm....

Don't really know what to post at the moment.
It's only 9:18 and I am TIRED. Had church today, and AWANA's. I like working in Awana, but don't like missing the evening service.

I work with the SPARKS (K-2) some of the things they say... oh my goodness, they are Hilarious!

Had some friends over yesterday, and had to work on friday. Still really slow... Hoping I get much faster at filling the coolers. That takes me like an hour.

Friday night was the Popcorn, Movie, and Sharing. ladies night at church. We watched "Flywheel" Such a good movie. Done by the same guys who did "Facing the Giants"

Well, have to work Tuesday, Wednesday is church and piano lessons, Thursday... I don't know what I'm doing, Friday is the Video Scavenger hunt! That'll be fun.

Saturday I have to work from 6-10. which I don't like since I have church in the morning. But, oh well, this is the only saturday I've had to work so far.

Okay, I am off to get some sleep.

Night All.

Hannah

1 comment:

Andrew Laffety said...

Prehaps some examples of what the sparks say are in order. I would enjoy a list of the best.