Thursday, September 18, 2008

ARRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Okay, about to go crazy, had another long post written out, and it deleted itself when i tried to add a picture!

So, lets try this again.

The original title for this blog was "Waiting", but ARRRGGHHHHH!!!! kind of fits it a little bit better.

Well, I'm still waiting for BBC to write me back on my GPA/Grading scale question.
I'm seriously hoping that the lack of response is a good thing. Good as in "Yes, let's convert her GPA to our grading scale."
That is what I'm hoping for. But if that's not what happens no big deal. If I'm supposed to go to that school God will provide a way.
Not worried.

Last night's class was good.
We talked about "gently restoring" in our peacemaking series. One point made was: When you have to confront someone, you need to go in with the attitude of the both of you glorifying God, and growing in Christ together.

Our youth pastor and his family are awesome.

I drew a little bit yesterday. The eagle was in between classes, and the "Balance" was after school. I had wanted to do another cartoon, like I had done the tank, and I came up with a kid trying to balance her time.

I think trying to put those pictures up here is what has destroyed my post so far, so I'll put those up individually in a seperate post.

Alrighty, I need to go eat, and then get to school.
Don't work until tomorrow, and then next week I only work two days. So I'm not getting a whole lot of hours in.

Okay, write to ya later.

P.S. Scanners Rock!


No comments: