Saturday, September 13, 2008

National Association of Nouthetic Counselors (NANC)

Well, CDT is over for the month. I was ready to keep going. Now I have to wait 'till next month.
It was a long day, but a good day. God is good.

Well, I added a "Currently Reading" thingy over to the side there.
I just got The Attributes book, and the Pride to Humility book, and will be starting Ephesians monday, so technically, not "currently" reading. : )
I am however, halfway through John Piper's book. (very good by the way)
and have been reading my english lit book for however long i've been in school.
I'll be reading "Macbeth" shortly, looking forward to that.

I like to read.

I like to read books that give you big ideas that you have to sit and think about for a while before you understand them. And then when it "clicks" it's like "how did I not see that before?"

Not much going on this week for me. I'm only scheduled to work two days. : (
and one day is only for like 2 hours. But, that's okay, I get to go to a church activity, and will be able to catch up on some schoolwork. and study.

I HAVE to learn how to study, and learn to do it well.

My last year of school, so my GPA really needs to be higher than it is.

Alrighty, guess I'll try and figure out some stuff on Blogger, then go see what my family's up to.

Oh yeah.
I love having my liscence!

Night all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an incredible experience. I'm with you, I was ready to keep going too but we have to wait a month. That should give us plenty of time to digest all we learned this time.