Friday, November 28, 2008

THAT"S NOT TRUE!

Okay, so, Went out to my uncle's house for Thanksgiving, had a very nice time. Then I went to work, and had an okay time. : )

Today-game day! *Yay*
My dad's friend came over and they're upstairs playing on the computer.
We (my mom, sibs and myself) are downstairs watching movies and making crafts.
So far we have watched:
Fred Clause (I liked it)
Penelope (very cute)
and now we are watching Journey to the Center of the Earth.
We will be watching Bella and The Magic of Ordinary Days later.

I got to pick up the final item for my parent's Christmas gifts. heeheeheehee. I sneaked it into the car and hid it from my mom.

My friend Melissa is coming over tonight to watch The magic of ordinary days. Very excited.


Thanksgiving-Giving Thanks
I am thankful for my Parents, my Church especially my pastors and their families.

Alrighty, I'm off to watch the movie. : )
See ya!
Give thanks.


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: