Friday, May 29, 2009

Less than a week!

Hey guys what's up!

I'm finished with school today! *yay* Finished readin
g my book report book-Let the Nations be Glad! The Supremacy of God in Missions~John Piper.

Going to Peru on Wednesday! So close! Very excited!

Tonight, going to a friends graduation party, and also gonna hang out with the college class for a while, tomorrow I get to work, Sunday is Promotion Sunday [leaving the Coolbaughs :( But getting to go to the Krawczyks! :D] Then that night is the Sr. Service and afterglow.
Monday-going to a Cardinals game with Jr. and S
r. High classes, then Tuesday-Packing, then Wednesday-FLYING!
Won't be able to help at Rachel's school~Swine Flu restrictions from the U.S. but I am still SO excited!

Leaving Sr. High... wow, I can remember going into the class and asking everyone what year they were, anyone who said 'senior' was grown-up to me :)
God grew me in that class. Really thankful that He sent the Coolbaughs to us.

Got myself interested in photography~ it's a LOT of fun!
Here are some of my favorite pics.






Alrighty, I am off for the night!

Please pray that I get to Peru safe, and that I will be willing to learn whatever God has to teach me!
Night All!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: