Saturday, May 2, 2009

Don't know what's happened.

Hey Guys!

Don't really know what's happened that's too exciting lately...

(And on a side note-all of you Facebookers who can see this, it's from my blog, my dad somehow put it to where it automatically posts a note to facebook whenever I update)

Got my ACT results, I got a 26 and am eligible for the scholarship at PCC :)

Umm...Going to Camp.

Umm..... Work's going good, starting to get the hang of things. someone stole $200 worth of Lottery tickets last night (I wasn't working).
Enjoying work.

School is almost over! I am SO ready. I will be completly done with everything by May 26th at the latest. It's kinda funny, I'm ready to be done with school, because I want to go do more school :]

In case I haven't said anything about it-Scheduled to go to PCC this fall, with a major in missions and a minor in Graphic Design. Totally excited.
Got to work an extra hour today, that was nice.

Stayed up 'till midnight last night with my sisters watching Robin Hood, I finally found it online. *happy* Had a good time hanging out with them and watching the show. Many funny things were said... for example:

Me: This is SOOOO corny...I LOVE IT!
Esther: Oh, we're all about the corn.

ahhaaahaaahaa!

...

okay, so maybe you had to be there...but I promise it was hilarious.
Okay, I'm outta here.

Maybe I'll make more sense in the morning.

Night all!



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

1 comment:

Mom said...

nice to see you again.