Thursday, May 14, 2009

Babysitting with a slight chance of Schoolwork.

Okay guys what's up?

I finished all of my videos! *yay*
Still have some work to do, a couple of tests, a paper and some quizzes, but in comparison to other years, not bad :)

Probably finish completely sometime next week.

Babysitting right now...really BABY-sitting, they're little and way cute! :)
But we got 3 babies in the house right now, so probably not a whole lot of schoolwork is gonna get done :)

I work tomorrow and saturday, I'm gonna miss the car-wash :( But I'm off next Saturday for the first time in a while so that will be nice to really have a weekend. Just looked :) I've been working almost every saturday since December. Didn't realize it had been for that long :) can i use any more smilies?? 8)

Getting excited about PCC, really looking forward to that :)
if you wanna look at the school you can look at their website here. maybe...

Peru is coming up!

Got to talk to Rachel the other day. really starting to get excited.

19 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes, 38 seconds.

Alrighty, I'm outta here for now.
Talk to ya all later!


Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

1 comment: