Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Day!

Okay, haven't updated in a loooong time...
How are you guys?
....
Good!

Well, lets see Fireworks stand went very very well, I still hate it, but this was probably the best year I've had of it.
Camp was Fantastic! Attitudes were awesome, and there were some kids who came with our church who accepted Christ as their Savior-ALWAYS Fantastic when that happens!
I got to know some friends better, which I am very happy about. :)
Camp started out kinda rough, everyone had their best friend, group, or boyfriend/girlfriend, so I was kinda left standing alone, or feeling in the way. But it got better.
Our speaker did a wonderful Job, I'll have to put up some notes.
Well, after I got home from camp on Friday, my Dad and I drove up to Wisconsin for our family reunion. That was a good time, got to see everybody! :D
Oh, and we made sparkler bombs-AWESOME!
Then me and Dad went and saw "UP"-very cute.
We [He] then drove home, and the next morning I got my wisdom teeth pulled.
A very good experience overall, nothing horrible happened, and the doctor and nurses were marvelous.
My face kinda hurt afterwords but that was to be expected....
I watched a LOT of TV and movies that week....

Well, I graduated to the college class and I love it! I'm really sad that I'm only going to be in there for a couple more weeks.

PCC is only about Two weeks away....

Today is my Last Day of work at QT until I come home from college! SO EXCITED!
I absolute love my job, but I'm ready to be done for a while :)

I'll have to tell you guys about Ronald on my next post...heeeheeeheeeheee....

Okay, I'm outta here for know, workin' 9 to 5 today.

See ya later!




Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: