Tuesday, August 25, 2009

busy busy busy

What's new everybody?

Not much has happened since my last post...
I had my last day at work which was pretty good, it was really long though...
I overflowed the coffee machine which I though was somewhat appropriate because that was how I started working at QT. :)
Sunday was the start of the missions conference, Monday we took some pictures, Tuesday my sisters had to do school (mwa ha ha ha) Tomorrow I'm going to go see "Shorts" with Grandma and then we're going to hang out 'till church that night. Then I get to hang out with Melissa!
Thursday going out to Who Knows Where.
Friday Missions Conference,
Saturday hanging out around Main Street with some friends.
Sunday Last day of the missions conference.
Then On Friday I LEAVE FOR COLLEGE! HOW SCARY IS THAT!

It still hasn't really sunk in for me that I'm actually going to college, kinda the same un-realness that I had when I was going to Peru.

Well, I think that's all for tonight.
night!



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: