Thursday, June 2, 2011

Halfway There

Sophomore year done.
Yes!

This year was absolutely crazy, I learned a lot. Although I don't feel as though I know nearly enough for getting ready to start my junior year. Shouldn't I know stuff now? Like, how to be grown up?

God provided in amazing ways this year, I'll go into detail about how amazing that was to watch in a little while. For instance though, I still owe no money to my school at all, and I got a job over the phone, with no interview--so I didn't have to stay at school this summer to work.

I had great roommates, great classes, great teachers, and great friends (well, I still have great friends, I guess you could say I made some great friends) Two of whom are actually on their way to Ghana right now. They're going to be working with a missionary family and some local pastors. Their trips are always insanely busy, please keep the whole team in your prayers as they serve God in Ghana, West Africa.

God is always good.

Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: