Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ukraine

Priviette!
Hello everybody! I am finally going to let you all know what happened in Ukraine! :) Sorry it took me so long. I'm going to start with this post, an overall review of what happened/ what I learned. The rest of the posts will be in date order of the trip and written as journal entries.
Love you guys, thanks for praying for me.

* * *

God made this trip all girls and I am so glad that He did. He put me with young women who are completely sold out for Him and Him alone, seeking Him. They are the "real deal." Weather they know it or not, God used them to help me grow, to see my faults an my failures very plainly and slightly painfully. God humbled me, showed me my faults for what they really are-sin in most cases.
Not only did God use them to help me grow, but just being around other believers who are doing what God wants them to, and loving every minute of it, is absolutely AMAZING! The conversations were good, fun and constructive. The atmosphere is almost electric. It is very hard to explain but the servants hearts, the loving God, the joy of serving Him just filled the air. It was AWESOME!
God is good, "Slava Boga"
On this trip I learned a lot from the others



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

No comments: