Thursday, April 9, 2009

54 Days 'Till Peru...1/2 a Night 'Till WI

In answer to Emma's question on the last post...No, they were not being mean when they "yelled" at me. :] thank you for asking.

Okay, so what's new....
Leaving for WI tomorrow morning bright and early...without the bright part. I like the car trip...don't think I would if I had to drive it, but just hanging out in the car; reading, writing, watching a movie, I like it. :D (Plus I get shotgun!)

Ready for school to be over...I was fine until the beginning of the fourth quarter, then I sent in my college application and now I'm very ready to be done!
Funny, I want to finish school...so that I can go do more school...hmmm...:]

Sent in all of my paperwork to Pensacola Christian College, and got a letter twoish days ago (i'll be made fun of for that one) anyway got a letter telling me I was accepted! Totally, excited! (Like, I know right? Whatever!-- Sorry, inside joke...okay, not sorry or I wouldn't have posted it :P)

I think I'm writing kinda haphazardly here... just ready to GO!
hmm....
College.
Planning on majoring in Missions with a broad field in Graphic Design. Fall semester 2009!

I believe that God works in every area in our lives, that everything that happens happens for a reason. God is soverign.
So noticing some things that are happening in mine, I think He's trying to get me to grow towards Him, a better relationship.
I don't know if that's why or not, but, I figure It would be very difficult for me to go wrong if I'm trying to grow in my relationship with Him. :]
Gonna miss my church...
AWANA's is almost over for the year and I am ready.
I love the kids but I miss going to service on Sunday nights.

Some random stuff since my last post:
  • If evolution is partly survival of the fittest, why are humans (the fittest) trying to save the rainforest and endangered species??? Isn't that a bit contradictory?
  • Nothing nearly as serious...since I've started watching this TV show "Lie to Me" I find myself watching face expressions in movies, trying to find tells and manipulators and the such like. :]
  • I'm stealing Chelsy's awesome emoticon thingy. :]
  • In my next post, I will post my short story about my first bus ride home from sagmount.
  • MY SHEET MUSIC IS FINALLY IN!....ooohh...I should probably cancel my order at A&M music now...
  • I'm much more comfortable at QT now, getting into the swing of things.
  • I managed to fool at least 6 people into thinking I got fired on April Fools day. AGAIN I DID NOT GET FIRED, I AM HAPPILY EMPLOYED AT QT!...lets you see the effects and confusion of lying...
  • April fools day was way fun :D May I quote S. --" IT'S A JOKE! APRIL FOOLS! APRIL FOOLS! DON'T HURT HIM!" ahhh.... that will make me laugh for a long time. :] (not my joke by the way, I got to observe someone else's.

Alrighty, I think I am done for tonight.

Have a great week guys!

Night All!



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

4 comments:

Emma said...

your LEAVING for COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!! how long will that take???????

emma said...

Question does WI mean Wisconson????

Jonny said...

What does WI stand for? Just checkin'!!! ttyl!

Hannah said...

Yes, WI is Wisconsin. :)