Saturday, March 21, 2009

73 days 'till Peru


People are starting to yell at me again so here I am.

I met with some people from PCC (Pensacola Chritsian College) and sent in my application. Waiting to be accepted...really want to go.

I entered a photo contest and got 2nd place! (see above photo)

I've been working, and am starting to get the hang of my job. I also realized how much I love my job when I went into Wendy's the other day...I was VERY unimpressed with the staff.

QT people rock. (just so you know)

umm.... that's all i'll say for know.


alrighty.


night all.



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

like, mean??????

Hannah said...

Emma: What do you mean-'mean'?

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could update BEFORE people start yelling at you....hmmmmmm

Emma said...

I MEAN do they yell in a MEAN way!!!!!!!!!!! you realllllllllllly need to start updating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

No, not in a mean way. :)
they yell at me like you just did.