Sunday, February 22, 2009

Come on!

Good Grief!
Do You People Not Have Lives of Your Own???

Okay, so I don't actually have a whole lot to say... ummm...
I'm Going to camp this summer. Yay! Will be playing a piano solo, and duet, and might be playing accompaniment, but don't know about that yet.

Got to hang out at church all day today for camp practice, love my church, don't think I can say that enough.

ummm....Work is going...well I guess. Nothing crazy, it gets hectic sometimes. Saturday I worked for four hours, it was really busy, because, we had "Disney Playhouse Live" at the family arena (apx 10 min away), a Cheerleading competition at the convention center (apx. 3 min away) and a big Mardi Gras thing on main street (no idea where).

I got my hair cut again, it's kinda the same style, just shorter, GOT to remember not to do that again...

Finally found some good books to read, it's been probably two years, give or take, since I've found really good fiction books.

Growing a lot lately, reading my Bible a lot more consistently, praying, and I've noticed my pride in certain areas, (some areas just realizing it's there, others seeing growth)
Had kind of a dry spell for a little while, and I was just struggling, that seems to be passing though.
Getting to know the people I work with better, so I hope to be a wittness to them.

Had AWANA tonight, love Sparks :D waaaay too cute!

Don't really know what else to say...ummm...
yeah, okay, I'm off for the night.

talk to all of ya later!

Hannah



Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure.... YOU start the blog so we can see how you are, if you are safe and how you are feeling.... then YOU dont write for a MONTH and first thing you yell at us? Sheesh.... Creep ;)

Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Don't be upset with us cuz we like to read something you started!! We do have lives, and part of that is looking at what you have to say on your blog.

Anonymous said...

ok so let me ask you, if you are on here reading and ok-ing comments, why are you NOT updating?

Hannah said...

because when you leave a comment it goes to my email, all i have to do is sign in and click publish and it's done.

You have no idea how tempting it is just to leave this comment and not update...but I wont.
I will actually update tonight. :)