Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quick Update

Okay, so I had a whole long thing written out, then I realized that I had it typed in Think on These Things, and blogger doesn't let you copy out of the posting box, so you get the quick version. :D

New Years Day I turned 17-I got sick and spent the day on the couch, but I got to watch BOB (band of brothers) with my dad so that was cool.
Grandma had to go home, very glad she was here!

Baby's doing good, love him lots!

Worked today, it was longer hours but the day went by pretty quick-I like everybody I work with-I got to go home early because we had so many people.

Church tomorrow, Yay! get to see everybody, (all of the sr. high went on a retreat)

Abbi take note! (If you're not Abbi feel free to ignore)-- "That post was the Comic book version!"

Alrighty! Night all!

...I told you it'd be quick!

Go ye therefore and teach all nations... Matthew 28:19

2 comments:

Randy Furco said...

I was just cruising blogs with missionaries in their "interest" profile, and sharing this with them.

God Bless

http://randysfurco.blogspot.com/2009/01/faithful-servant-warriors.html

Emma said...

kinda LONG maybe not quick!!!